Same But Different - 3 x 3
Online via pre-recorded videos - Anytime you like in your home.
- In this class you will learn creative ways to make 6 double page scrapbook layouts using one pack of papers and its co-ordinating cardstock
- Limiting your paper choices speeds up the assembly process
- Mix and match pieces using 6 different layout options to create lots of pages in a short period of time.
- Each layout will look a little the same but different because you can vary it to suit your photo numbers and sizes.
- My videos will share tips and tricks for simplifying or elevating the designs of your pages along with options for different numbers, sizes and orientations of photos.
I have two very different looking sets of pages to share with you.
The first set are very simple pages using a Mix In paper pack and its co-ordinating cardstock.
The second set feature the Cosette Collection which is in the April - June 2023 Seasonal Catalogue. These layouts are more decorative and make use of the Cossette cardmaking stamp and thin cuts plus the Cosette embellishments.
Take a look through the next batch of photos you want to scrapbook and decide the papers you will use. You can expect to make 6 double pages from a 6-sheet pack of papers with its 12-sheet pack of co-ordinating cardstock. You will find many options available in my Close To My Heart online shop.