Scrapbook Workshop - Travel
Online via pre-recorded videos - Anytime you like in your home.
Yay! Lots of us have been travelling in recent months and have super fun photos to scrapbook about our adventures. You may have gone somewhere a couple of hours drive away, interstate or overseas. You may have taken advantage of our lovely spring and early summer here in Australia to be a tourist in your own town.
A travel destination is simply somewhere other than home, where you see new things.
I fell in love with the Are We There Yet? collection and was inspired by techniques taught in the February Album Retreat hosted by Close To My Heart. I've adapted two ideas to the pages in this workshop and revisited an old but super fun technique I taught many years ago. It's way easier with CTMH products for sure.
In this class
- You will learn creative ways to incorporate hidden journalling, pull out photo panels and memorabilia into your layouts.
- I’ll demonstrate how to add stencilling and stickers to enhance the theme of your page.
- We'll talk about how to limit yourself to the best of the best images by focusing on 3 stories you want to tell about the trip.
- You can download a printable handout for 3, double page layouts.
You will receive a link to the class as soon as you register.
I hope you can join the fun of this class and learn some new skills along the way.
PS, Here's the products used in my samples - feel free to substitute as desired
- X7288S Are We There Yet? papers & stickers
- X8037C Are We There Yet? Coordinating cardstock
- 1 extra sheet White Daisy
- X7288E Are We There Yet? Rubber Shapes
- Z6091 Stencil Pack 1 (Travel theme)
- Z3231 4"x6" Flip Flaps
- Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Z5024 Adhesive Tape
- Inks - Peach, Papaya, Glacier, Sapphire, Sage
- Sponge, Blending tool or blending brush for each ink
- Page protectors