Eye-catching stamped page borders
In Person – Wednesday 1 Feb 2023, 10am-12pm. 5 Mosspaul Close, Duncraig
Online via Zoom - Wednesday 1 Feb 2023, 7pm - 9pm in your home. I will email the Zoom link the day before our class
Online via pre-recorded videos - Anytime you like in your home. The online class will go live at 10am on 1 Feb 2023.
Times stated are AWST
- In this class you will learn creative ways to create 6 unique borders using just one set of stamps, cardstock and a few embellishments
- Borders are a timeless way to create simple layouts that allow lots of room for photos and your story. In this class we are bringing borders into 2023 with a fresh new look.
- I'll show you how to combine plain cardstock with simple stamped elements to create clean looking borders. You will learn how to balance a floral cluster on various sizes of paper. We’ll also play with first and second generation inking to create unique effects and shading within your clusters.
This video shares all 6 borders on layouts
- We will make the borders in the class and you can apply them to pages and add photos later. The goal is to provide you with a set of border patterns you can repeat in other colourways and teach you the techniques associated with them.
- I'll send you a link to the cutting video in the week prior to the class so you can prep ahead of time and jump straight into stamping in the class.
I hope you can join the fun of this class and learn some new skills along the way.