Create with the Duchess –
Online, On Demand Masterclasses
Experience the freedom of learning new techniques and paper crafting skills from the comfort of your own home any day of the week, at any time that suits you.
What is the Online, On Demand
Duchess of Scrap Creative Community?
Who is this Grand Duchess of Scrap?
This is her story
Do calendar clashes, distance, family or child care responsibilities make it hard to attend in-person paper craft events that really interest you?
Do you just love learning and trying lots of new techniques?
Would you like some inspiration to blend older products in your stash with shiny new products from
Close To My Heart?
If you answered YES you will want to join our community of online crafters and Create with the Duchess.
What's your paper passion?
Are you a scrapbooker or a card maker? Do you dabble a bit in both?
Choose the Masterclass Series best suited to your paper passions.
There's so much on offer when you Create with the Duchess.
- No need to lug supplies to class, miss out on family fun times or find a babysitter
- Learn something new
- Make use of supplies you already own
- Craft around family and work commitments
- Receive instruction by videos combined with written handouts
- Watch videos as many times as you need. Pause them as you complete stages of the projects.
- Download handouts for future reference
- Ask questions within the course
- Access ALL your Masterclasses right here on the Passionate About Pages website any time you like for as long as you need
- Join the bonus free Facebook group to share completed projects and gain further inspiration
- Blended backgrounds - mono, ombre, stripe, splotch
- Stencils - Mono, ombre, tone on tone, focal areas
- Embossing Folders - emboss or deboss?
- Resist - layering colours
- Smooshing - backgrounds, with stamps and stencils
- Water painting - backgrounds and highlights on images
- Masking - using die cuts, stencils or heat embossing
Same but Different Scrapbook Layouts
New Class released on 3rd Wednesday of even months