Create with the Duchess – Distress Oxides Masterclasses
Learn how to make the most of these versatile ink pads. We will focus on two colours per month so you don’t need to buy the full range in one go.
In each of 7 Modules I will provide you with
Step by step video instructions to learn a different way to use Distress Oxides on pages & cards
Share projects to create using the technique of the month
A handout showcasing completed projects plus any relevant design instructions.
The Duchess shares a little about this course
The Distress Oxides masterclass series is for you if you
- Want to learn interesting ways to use Distress Oxide Inks
- Enjoy experimenting with techniques
- Want to develop your creativity to make backgrounds and decorative features for your album pages and cards.
- Like to create interesting focal points on a layout whilst leaving lots of room fro photos
- Like to make one-of-a-kind cards
What's covered in each module?
The following lists give an overview of what to expect in each module.
Module 1 Blended backgrounds - mono, ombre, stripe, splotch
Module 2 Stencils - Mono, ombre, tone on tone, focal areas
Module 3 Embossing Folders - emboss or deboss?
Module 4 Resist - layering colours
Module 5 Smooshing - backgrounds, with stamps and stencils
Module 6 - Water painting - backgrounds and highlights on images
Module 7 - Masking - Thin Cuts, Faux Mono Prints
Need more information? Have a question?
Write me a message in the box below, hit send and it will arrive in my email inbox.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.