Create with the Duchess – Paper Candy Masterclasses
Learn how to make decorative clusters to add to your pages and cards using bits and bobs you have in your crafty stash.
Each month for 6 months I will teach you to make one each of the following using different techniques
Page title or large card greeting
Large decorative element
Small decorative elements
Decorative journaling spaces
The Duchess shares a little about this course
The Paper Candy masterclass series is for you if you
- Develop your creativity making interesting titles and embellishment cluster for your album pages and cards
- Use up left-over stickers, bling, ribbons and PML cards
- Revisit stamps in your collection and use them in different ways
- Make quick and easy pages with lots of room for photos
- Create one-of-a-kind cards
What's covered in each module?
The following lists give an overview of what to expect in each module.
Module 1 The basics ...Shapes, sizes & textures of elements. Layering tips.
Module 2 Tags - dress them up, add layers, vary the shape
Module 3 Glitter - add sparkle and shine to your paper candy.
Module 4 Stamping - take one stamp set and use it in a variety of ways
Module 5 Frames - flat, raised and shaker elements
Module 6 Interactive - paper candy that moves!!
Need more information? Have a question?
Write me a message in the box below, hit send and it will arrive in my email inbox.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.