Create with the Duchess – Distress Oxides Online Masterclasses
Learn how to make the most of these versatile ink pads. They are easy to use and adapt to all crafting styles. Combine them with any papers, embossing folders, stamps and stencils you already own.
In each of 7 Modules I will provide you with
Step by step video and written instructions to learn a different way to use Distress Oxides
Inspiration for your project making via my completed projects
A handout showcasing completed projects plus any relevant design instructions.
The Duchess shares a little about this course
The Distress Oxides masterclass series is for you if you
- Want to learn interesting ways to use Distress Oxide Inks
- Enjoy experimenting with techniques
- Want to develop your creativity to make backgrounds and decorative features for your album pages and cards.
- Like to create interesting focal points on a layout whilst leaving lots of room fro photos
- Like to make one-of-a-kind cards
7 Technique Modules
Blended backgrounds - mono, ombre, stripe, splotch
Stencils - Mono, ombre, tone on tone, focal areas
Embossing Folders - emboss or deboss?
Resist - layering colours
Smooshing - backgrounds, with stamps and stencils
Water painting - backgrounds and highlights on images
Masking - using dies, stencils and heat embossing
Need more information? Have a question?
Write me a message in the box below, hit send and it will arrive in my email inbox.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.